Requirements and applications for summer courses
- To apply for a summer course, a student must have a minimum overall average of 7.8 in an engineering major, and 8.0 in the rest of the undergraduate programs, regardless of the country where you want to study.
- You must submit your complete documentation before March 30th.
Documents required to apply for a summer course outside ITESO
Listed below are the documents that must be submitted before the deadline:
- Online application form
- Transcript of your grades
- Form of payment and receipt
- Cancellation policies
- Language certificate if courses are taught in a language other than Spanish and/or if the university requires it.
Additional indispensable documents:
- Before you leave, you must take out a travel insurance policy and submit a copy to the Academic Exchange Coordination.
- In order to revalidate a summer course you must fill out the Course Registration form online before the program starts. Contact the Academic Exchange Coordination to find out the exact deadline.
Things to keep in mind about summer courses
- You can take up to three summer programs abroad
- All summer programs are taken through the independent stay option, except for IBERO summer programs